Sunday, June 8, 2014

Is Matt Lauer a Gay Sexual Harasser?







By Xavier James



My wife watches the today show some mornings. So needless to say I end up watching it too. One morning I came in and saw Matt Lauer put some kind of lip gloss on and kiss a tentative Al Roker in the mouth. "What in the hall have you got me watching?" I asked.


Then I thought about all the questionable things I've recently seen Matt Lauer do. It seems he's always pulling, groping, tugging, patting or otherwise man-handling Al Roker; and Al just smiles like it's all good. The things people do to keep their jobs. One morning, newcomer Willie Geist, who's white, admonished Matt Lauer for slapping him on the ass. I guess some people don't like homosexual harassment on the job.







During the Olympics Matt Lauer and Al Roker took their homosexual horseplay to Russia. I saw Al Roker climb into a bob sled, lay back, while Matt Lauer sat down in front of him, and literally laid his head back in Al Roker's lap. With his head laid firmly on Al Roker's crotch, the two slid down the bobsled course for no apparent reason. They weren't in the Olympics nor were they racing anyone. And oddly enough, they didn't try or duplicate any other Olympic event such as skiing, snowboarding or ice hockey.



In fact, once they reached the bottom, they went back up to do it again. If I had to lay my head on another mans balls just to be in the Olympics that is an event in which I would not compete. It really makes me wonder what Al has to do with Matt Lauer when the camera isn't running. The things people do to keep their jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment